Soundproofing rooms using cheap do it yourself designs and materials. Easy home soundproof advice on acoustical materials eg drywall, panels, foam and tiles for sound proofing walls, floors, windows,ceilings...


Click here for more images

We moved into our dream apartment and stayed awake the first night  listening to the neighbours.  We were thinking what have we done.  We quickly  soundproofed the bedroom and haven’t looked  back.  Thanks a million.

I didn’t have a noise  problem but I wanted to  build a music room to play my drums.  Your  information was just what I was looking for.

I was so stressed by the  barking dog next door.     I thought I would have to move but I put in those double windows  and what a difference.   I am amazed that none of the other soundproofing websites talk about them.

We could hear every  step.  The lady in the flat  above liked to wear high  heal shoes on her wooden floor.  It was driving us to despair.  Thanks so much for your help.

 We’ve moved now but we used to live near an  airport and for years we had very bad sleep.   When we moved we used every single piece of information you gave us to make sure we could enjoy peace and quite.  To think people spend so much time and money  researching other  reliable information and  then try to make up their own home soundproofing.

We wanted a play room  for the kids but couldn’t  work out how to let  them make noise without creating a nightmare for the “grownups”.  Your soundproofing advice made perfect sense.

We could hear every step.  The lady in the flat above liked to wear high heal shoes on her wooden floor.  It was driving us to despair.  

Read More detail

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post