Parenting plan - father's rights for child custody


Click here for more images

A Rare Opportunity to Receive - The Most Complete... Father Friendly Parenting Plan Available. Written by a Child Custody Expert

FATHERS BEWARE: Disputes Arising From Most Parenting Plans Can Land You In Court And Rob You Of The Most Important Things In Your Life:

A Parenting Plan (Custody Agreement) is the most important document you will file with your divorce. Your children's future, your rights as a parent and your peace of mind all depend upon it. And, it is required by the courts in every single state.

If you can accomplish any of the key outcomes listed above you will have succeeded where many fathers fail. The design of your Parenting Plan is a critical factor in achieving these goals!

I know, because I've been there! Of course I've studied and learned a lot through traditional channels, but the majority of my experience comes from the school of hard knocks: custody evaluations, attorneys from hell (the one my ex hired to take my son from me), watching my son go through the most stressful time of his life, and dealing with the family court system head-on.

It wasn’t fun, but one thing I can assure you is that I did learn from my mistakes (and those of my first attorney). When my boy was 7 years old my ex-partner decided I was “unfit” to raise him (an ambiguous accusation you will hear banded about if you ever land in court with a vindictive ex). We then spent the next 2 1/2 years in a very nasty custody battle my ex initiated 3 years after we were...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post