Natural pregnancy and birth


Click here for more images

Their mothers didn’t wait to practice our Pregnancy Secrets. They made certain they started during their pregnancy.

They’re fussy all the time. Parents can quickly grow frustrated and weary from lack of sleep. And yet, you see other babies at the market laughing and playing. They seem perfectly content.

You may have asked yourself why. Well, I am about to tell you the reason why some babies are so sweet and playful, while others are cranky and fussy all the time.

Hi, my name is Emma and I’m a mom! I love my precious Jahla and she’s a miracle baby, but my first pregnancy was a nightmare (My heartbreaking story below). Pregnancy should be a beautiful time of connecting with your unborn child. Mothers-to-be need this time to rest and relax before the life changing event of childbirth.

Most pregnant moms I’ve talked to are worried about the future. They’re concerned about the health of the baby. They have many questions:

I had heard all the “Horror Stories” from my friends about how painful child birth is (You have probably heard them too!) so I was pretty worried about that too. I thought, Surely, there’s something I can do to avoid a painful childbirth experience!

I thought about this for a long time and I was a young, healthy woman. Maybe your pregnancy is far from ideal … this is so often the case with young women.  They’re struggling to earn a living, having trouble with their spouse or boyfriend … or maybe even parents.Read More detail

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post