Jon gabriel’s method for non-diet weight loss


Click here for more images

The above pictures are actual, untouched “before and after” photos of me. I lost 226 pounds without dieting and without surgery.

Maybe you saw my story on Today Tonight or on A Current Affair. Or perhaps you may have heard Muhammad Ali’s daughter, Khaliah, talk about me on various talk shows in the US like The Today Show, and Entertainment Tonight.

Other places you may have seen my story include, The Sunday Morning Times, WHO magazine, Nova Magazine, Holistic Primary Care Magazine or on radio stations: Coast to Coast AM, ABC Radio and the Bill and Kelly show in Burbank, CA.

When my daughter’s nanny, Carole Skabe, discovered what I have to share she lost 88 pounds over a 6 month period – without dieting. Her 14 year old granddaughter, Chantelle, lost 44 pounds in just 2 months. Chantelle is now speaking with me at seminars and schools, helping other teenagers solve their weight problems forever.

After Gabrielle Hart of XLR radio in Brisbane interviewed me for her radio show, she became so inspired that she lost 38 pounds. That was weight she had been struggling to lose for years, and she lost it in just four weeks. Ms. Hart has now invited me to be the resident weight loss expert on her weekly radio program.

And here’s what Khaliah Ali (daughter of boxing champion Muhammad Ali) had to say about my approach in an interview for WHO magazine:

“I have been truly blessed to have a very close relationship with Jon Gabriel, so much so that I consider him my brother. His wisdom and his broad-reaching knowledge have acted as a guide to help navigate me through all the noise and confusion in the world of weight loss. His story is very compelling and alluring but what’s more compelling is the way he’s going to go out into the world and completely transform it.”

But it’s not just celebrities that are endorsing this truly unique method of losing weight. The Gabriel Method is getting phenomenal praise from the medical community as well.

Dr. Nancy Sudak, the conference Chairman of the American Holistic Medical Association read my book and was so impressed, she invited me to speak at The American Holistic Medical Association’s annual conference in Portland, Oregon.

Since then, doctors, nurses, naturopaths, homeopaths, hypnotherapists and herbalists all over the world are now recommending The Gabriel Method to their clients. Here’s what some of them are saying:

I’m a physician in Idaho, associate professor of Family Medicine at Idaho State University, and director of the integrative medical services here. I’m also medical director of the Endobiogenic Integrative Medical Center (www.eimcenter.com).

I have recently finished reading your book and found your approach to weight loss to be the most comprehensive and scientifically meaningful method I’ve ever encountered.

… I’d like to offer to teach a weight management course for the Continuing Education Program at Idaho State University (to offer the course as “The Gabriel Method of Weight Reduction”)….

This book represents a refreshing and comprehensive approach to weightloss, offering an abundance of practical considerations for individuals and healthcare practitioners alike. …Groundbreaking and well-grounded in metabolic physiology, this work is blessing to anyone struggling with this problem.

Basically, I know exactly what it’s like to try to lose weight by dieting and failing – time and time again. When I was morbidly obese I tried everything I could to lose weight – including every diet under the sun. From low-carb, no-carb, high-fat, low-fat, calorie counting and everything in between! (Sound familiar?)

I also spent a...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post