How to learn spanish words and speak spanish fast


Click here for more images

Worse Than Fake Language Are The Joyless, Passionless, Long-Winded Grammar Explanations That Just Leave You Confused.

The home delivery version includes the audio on CDs and a printed guide that makes it as easy as pie to start communicating in Spanish. Order the home delivery version now.

The download version gives you access to our member's site where you can access all the same lessons. You get all 31 Shortcut to Spanish audio lessons, plus the step-by-step guidebook to learning Spanish fast.

Just download the audio and guidebook to your computer and you’re ready to start speaking Spanish. If you prefer learning away from your computer you can burn the lesson onto CD or transfer them to a portable device like an MP3 player or iPod. That way, you can learn Spanish while you drive, walk or in any comfortable place where you feel comfortable. Get started right away with the instant download version.

My name is Marcus Santamaria. That's me with my family in the picture above. After I met and married my wife, Elena, we decided to move to Mexico to be near her family. But I didn't speak a word of Spanish! I needed to learn the language so that I could interact with her family and friends.

As an English teacher, I absolutely needed to learn the language so that I didn't feel like a fraud! I mean, how could I possibly teach English as a second language when I didn't even know one myself?

My shame drove me to search endlessly for a better way...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post