Enroll - stocks


Click here for more images

I have worked with thousands of DIY investors like you. I have dedicated my life to finding the best ways to help you succeed in the market.

It’s not that it’s too technical. It’s difficult because people approach the stock market as they do the supermarket.

They wander around with no shopping list or budget. They buy brands they see on TV. They buy stocks like a toddler in a Wal-Mart cart seat grabbing a shiny cereal package off the shelf. They don’t research purchases first; online or anywhere else. They buy without thinking through the consequences.

QUESTION: Do you buy stuff in your Roth, SEP IRA, or 401k the exact same way? Be honest with yourself in answering this question.

Do you listen to investment advice from friends, co-workers, and family members who are no more knowledgeable?  Be honest with your answer.

Fund managers on Wall Street eviscerate your 401k. Junk fees are dream killers. You sigh, “Oh well, I’ll just put retirement off [another] 5 years.”

** Moskowitz, T., Cliff Asness and Lasse Pedersen, “Value and Momentum Everywhere,” Journal of Finance (2012).

I have trained over 4,000 heads of households and over 1,000 MBA students in investments. I have learned a lot in the two decades plus that I have been a financial educator.

I haven’t met you [yet] but I have come to understand some things about you. There are six reasons the stock market has troubled you.

Read More detail

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post