Download japanese video audio lessons and textbook


Click here for more images

It has helped me a lot in my day to day life, as I work with Japanese people.

The people say my Japanese is very good and always ask me where I am learning it from so I always recommend them to this website.

I cannot wait to check the rest of them! I would recommend NIHONGO Japanese lessonsto anyone who is interested in learning to speak, read, or write Japanese.

"Dear Takanori Tomita Thank you very much for your great work.

It really learned a lot about the Japanese language. The context is clear and understandable.

The learning Documents you provide are really well done and I could easily follow them.

On another point, the audio really helped me a lot with getting the pronunciation under control. This was one of the best choices I made, and especially now that I've tested my japanese knowledge with native speakers.

It was a great success. Thank you very much" Mario E.

I think they are useful for anyone who want to learn Japanese, I also think the lessons are very good,

because they help me repair the errors I get while practicing the pronunciation and I can listen as much as possible I want .

Although learning another language is hard (it always is), this system is the best approach i have used in learning a different language,

and even though it can be overwhelming at...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post